Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

❤Test tomorrow..❤






May ALLAH Bless my answers tomorrow.. amen. Pls read notes now!!.. :D It's not about the music notes okay.. it's not love note as well.. weheheheu.. just to reduce my stress feel that makes me wanna cry.. But, can't.. Okay, dun waste ur time okay!?.. hehehe...

So, without waste my time, i plan to study and stay back tonite before 12am.. hehehe.. i afraid to stay up until midnight and morning.. but, plan to wake up early!..
However, still got comment, "But, u still update ur blog and online? " Some people said. "Hello friend, I'm update my blog and online together with listening my music of heart (ikim.fm) because it can reduce my stress and enjoying or colouring my study world!.. "



Finally, study smart key!.. For those who will sit for any test or exam, whether mid term, final exam for my MSU friends, All the Best!..

10 comments: