Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am always happy with my choise.



Assalammualaikum to all my readers,

It's been 4 days i am rest from the class, but the assignment is still need to be prepared. For the 4 days also i'm not take a free vacant, instead of that, i have spent my free time for doing a part time job as usual. As lor as its help have studying, doesn't matter for me to do this simple job.

Honestly, i have so many difficulties when i choose to quit a job for study survival, but i still can continuing this schedule with suffering time and more effort to spend, also my parent help me to do so. I am very appreciated with their cooperation!.. I luv both of them.

I am normal human being and i have my own problems and i am happy with my way. Even though i can't explain how hard it is, but Alhamdulillah, with Allah s.w.t. blessing, everythings gonna be okay.

One more thing, i do not care how many people will think negative with my choise, but the reality only GOD will know this is the best way that i have chosen!.. I'll try to find a best solution and formula for improving my way.. amin. May ALLAH Bless everythings that i've did!.. Barakah Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment