Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Magnolia Sherbet ICE CREAM for DesseRt!..











Magnolia Ice Cream advertisement is always BLING-BLING around my Study Blog that makes me wanna create one entry special for joining the Contest but not now coz I never tried it previously. Even though I’m not winning for any prizes, but at least I was tried and appreciated their contribution. I Hope for others contribution as well.. ❤

I am Ice Cream addicted and I like to ate with Slice of Bread, Muffin, Cakes, Yougurt, Salad and etc. How about u all of you out there? I’m sure u all too. So, by this entry , here I want u all read about what BEST of Magnolia Sherbet. It is a fantastic dessert that I ever seen, (never ate before.. :D) I will bought it later! :D It provide in 4 flavour including Lychee, Mangosteen, Melon and Orange which is definitely I like Orange!!.. How about u all? Let’s try ate it!..

We all love a good serving of ice cream once in a while, but the rich cream also often comes with a post-dessert coma. Have you ever wished that there was an alternative which was just as yummy as ice cream, but without the richness of regular ice cream?



That’s where F&N Magnolia Sherbet comes in. Lift your senses with F&N Magnolia Sherbet – its texture is lighter and smoother than regular ice cream, and contains real fruit pieces/puree – it’s a refreshing pick-me-up like no other!



Available in 4 variants of Lychee, Mangosteen, Melon and Orange, the fruity flavours perk you up without the heaviness of a full-dairy ice cream. It’s perfect for those of us who want to indulge a little every now and then without feeling guilty about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment